10. Adger, W. N. (2000). “Social and ecological resilience: are they related?”, Progress in human geography, Vol. 24, No. 3.pp: 347-364
11. ADPC (Asian Disaster Preparedness Center) (2004), CBDRM field practitioners` handbook, Asian Disaster Preparedness Center, Thailand
12. Arefi, Mahyar, (2011). “design for resilient cities, reflections from a studio”, in: Banerjee, Tidib & Loukaitou- Sideris (eds.), Companion to urban design, Routledge, Abingdon, pp: 674-685
13. Boon, H. J.Cottrell, A., King, D., Stevenson, R. B. & Millar, J. (2012). “Bronfenbrenner`s bioecological theory for modelling community resilience to natural disasters”, Natural hazards, 60, 381-408, retrieved from: http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11069-011-0021-4
14. Boxer, P. & Sloan-power, E. (2013). “Coping with violence a comprehensive framework and implications for understanding resilience. Trauma”, violence and abuse, 14, pp: 209-221. Retrieved from: http://tva.sagepub.com/content/early/2013/05/06/1524838013487806.abstract
15. Bruneau, Michel. Stephanie E. Chang, Ronald T. Eguchi, George C. Lee, Thomas D. O’Rourke, Andrei M. Reinhorn, Masanobu Shinozuka, Kathleen Tierney, William A. Wallace, and Detlof von Winterfeldt (2003) “A Framework to Quantitatively Assess and Enhance the Seismic Resilience of Communities”, Earthquake Spectra, November 2003, Vol. 19, No. 4, pp. 733-752. https://doi.org/10.1193/1.1623497
16. Burton, Christopher G. (2012). The Development of Metrics For Community Resilience To Natural Disasters, Phd Thesis, University of South Carolina
17. Carpenter, S. R. et al. (2001). “From metaphor to measurement: resilience of what to what?”, Ecosystems, 4, pp: 765-781
18. CSIRO Australia, Arizona State University, Stockholm University (2007). a resilience alliance initiative for transitioning urban systems towards sustainable futures, http://www.resalliance.org
19. Cutter L, Susan, Burton G, Christopher, T Emrich, Christopher, (2010). “Disaster Resilience Indicators for Benchmarking Baseline Conditions”, Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management, US
20. Cutter, S. L, Lindsey Barnes, Melissa Berry, Christopher Burton, Elijah Evans, Eric Tate, and Jennifer Webb. (2008). Community and Regional Resilience: Perspectives from Hazards, Disasters and Emergency Management, Hazards and Vulnerability Research Institute, Department of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina, retrieved from:
21. Derissen, S., Quaas, M., & Baumgartner, S. (2009). The relationship between resilience and sustainable development of ecological economic systems. University of Luneburg Working Paper Series in Economics (146).
22. Davis Ian, (2006), “learning from disaster recovery guidance for decision makers”, International Recovery Platform (IRP).
23. EMA (Emergency Management Australia). (2001). assessing resiliency and vulnerability: principles, strategies and actions, Philip Buckle, Graham Marsh and Sydney Smale, retrieved from:
24. ESCAP, ADB, UNEP. (2012). Green growth, resources and resilience environmental sustainability in Asia and the Pacific. United Nations and Asian Development Bank Publication
25. Frazier, A. E., Renschler, C. S. & Miles, S. B. (2013). “Evaluating post-disaster ecosystem resilience using MODIS GPP data”, International journal of applied earth observation and geoinformation, 21, 43-Retrieved from: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0303243412001778
26. Garschagen, M, Renaud, F. G. & Birkmann, J. (2011). Dynamic resilience of peri-urban agriculturalists in the Mekong Delta under pressures of socio-economic transformation and climate change. Environmental change and agricultural sustainability in the Mekong Delta. Springer, Vol 45, advance in global change research. Springer, Dordrecht, pp: 141- 163. Retrieved from: http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-94-007-0934-8_9
27. Godschalk, David R (2003). “urban hazard mitigation: creating resilient cities”, natural hazards review, Vol. 4, No. 3: pp:136-143.
28. Helms, M. (2006). Encyclopedia of Management, 5th ed. Thomson Gale apart of Thomson Corporation.
29. Henestra, D., Kovacs, P., McBean, G. and Sweeting, R (2004). background paper on disaster resilient cities, institute for catastrophic loss reduction, Toronto
30. Holling, C. S. & Gunderson, L. H. (2002). Resilience and adaptive cycles. Panarchy: understanding transformations in human and natural systems, pp: 25-62. Retrieved from: http://www.amazon.com/panarchy-understanding-transformations-natural-systems/dp/1559638575
31. IFRC (International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent), (2004), www.ifrc.org/en
32. Karrholm, M., Nylund, K. & De La Fuente, P. P. (2014). “Spatial resilience and urban planning: addressing the interdependence of urban retail areas”, Cities, 36, pp: 121-130. Retrieved from: http//www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264275112001898
33. Kutum, I. & Al-jaberi, K. (2015). “Jordan Banks Financial Soundness Indicators”, International journal of finance & banking studies (ISSN: 2147-4486), 4, 44-56. Retrieved from: http://ssbfnet.com/ojs/index.php/ijfbs/article/view/224
34. Longstaff, P. H., Armstrong, N. J., Perrin, K., Parker, W. M., Hidek, M. A. (2010). “building resilient communities: a preliminary framework for assessment”, homeland security affairs, Volume V1, No. 3.
35. Manyena, S. Bernard, (2006). Rural local authorities and disaster resilience in Zimbabwe Disaster and Development Centre, Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, retrieved from: https://www.emeraldinsight.com/doi/abs/10.1108/09653560610712757.
36. Mayunga, Joseph S (2007). understanding and applying the concept of community disaster resilience: a capital-based approach, a draft working paper prepared for the summer academy for social vulnerability are resilience building, Munich, Germany.
37. Marshall, N. A., Tobin, R. C., Marshall, P. A., Gooch, M. & Hobday, A. J. (2013). “Social vulnerability of marine resource users to extreme weather events”, Ecosystems, 16, pp: 797-809. Retrieved from: http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10021-013-9651-6.
38. NIST, National Institute of Standards and Technology, (2015). community resilience planning guide for buildings and infrastructure systems, Special Publications, Vol. 1, pp: 1-92, retrieved from: http://www.nist.gov/el/resilience/upload/NIST_guide_volume_1_042515_For-Web-2.pdf.
39. NOAA, Coastal Services Center (2007). summary of the NOAA three community resilience salons, Washington D.C.: NOAA, coastal services center.
40. Normandin J. M, Therrien M. C, Tanguay G. A. (2011). “city strength in times of turbulence: strategic resilience indicators”, urban affairs association 41st conference, New Orleans, retrieved from: http://archives.enap.ca/bibliotheques/2012/09/030314256.pdf.